Perhaps we should all just buy everything we think we’ll need in our old age now? So, over the coming years, stock up on….
– Issues of The Lady
– Hard-boiled sweets
– Pipe tobacco
– List of things that were better “in my day”
– Purple hair dye
– Those nylon buttoned dresses that I think are called housecoats
– Little china figurines
– Cool pavement-driving car thingies
– Backwards-looking opinions that will embarass your younger family members circa 2060 (referring to robots as “dirty toasters” perhaps?)
– Boats to escape the melting icecaps
Anything I’ve missed?